Tie Dye Studio
- Bring together tie dye artists
- Replenish your flag bags
- Have fun
Open to any and all levels of tie-dye artists or people that want to just hang out.
New Tie-Dye Artists — 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Open Studio — 3:30 to 5:30 PM
- Irons, string, scissors, dye, paper towels, and gloves provided.
- Microwaves available.
- Last silk handed out at 5:00 PM.
- Wrap up for everyone is 5:30PM.
- White-washed silk will be available the day of the event for $25 (regular size set) and $45 (extra large size set) – does not include weights.
- Need something special, email Xavier and ask.
- Sewing weights into flags service available at $35 (regular size) and $50 (XL size) – includes weights.
- $20 per person suggested donation given back to the community.
This translates to your flags with weights being sewn and donation being $80 for the first regular sized set or $115 first large set, and $60/$95 for subsequent sets.
Too much? Don’t let cost deter you, email Xavier.
The address and simple preparations for the day included in confirmation to be sent two days before the event. Know that this class is almost full, if you don’t get in now you will be contacted and prioritized prior to the next tie-dye event.
Interested in pre-reading before coming? Find articles about flag creation and dye on Flagger Central.